Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy Halloween from the Smurfs

Hope everyone had a Happy Halloween!  We had a great time this year.  Jackson has wanted to be a Smurf ever since I started asking back in September.  Jackson also decided Ella was going to be Smurfette.  She was excited to wear her costume at first.  They dressed up on four different occasions this year & by round three she was so over it!  I had to keep reminding her that if she wore it people would give her candy.  Next year I will let her pick her own.  Jackson on the other hand would wear his costume every day if I would let him.  The kids got SOOO much candy & everyone loved their costumes.  We also got home in time to pass out some candy at our house.  Between Trick-your-Trunk & Boo Fest up town we only got about 50 kids.  Those 50 kids got LOTS of candy because we didn't need any leftovers.  I wasn't sure how Jackson & Ella would feel about giving candy away but they loved it & were sad when it was over.  I asked Jackson this morning what he wanted to be for next Halloween & he said, Grumpy Smurf.  LOL!! I guess we have a year to get a little more creative. 
                                                 
                                                        Check out our cute Smurfs!!

Jokey Smurf & Smurfette with Dad & Mom 
Trick-or-Treating at Great Great Grandpa Stowers' house

Jackson's favorite part is ringing the doorbell!

Checking out Great Grandma Streitmatter's awesome candy selection

Ella's turn

Visiting with Great Grandpa & Grandma Streitmatter

Jackson was preoccupied with the toys as usual :-)

Stopping by Granddad & GG Newlin's House

Ella loves her suckers!!

Being silly with Granddad Newlin

My cute little Jokey Smurf

Trick-or-Treating at Nana & Gramp's

Nana gets a kiss & then Ella gets a treat ;-)

Excited to see what treats Granddad Frounfelter has

Some for Ella too

No comments:

Post a Comment