 |
The kids are holding letters that spell out "DAD". We put them in a frame & gave it to Bill for Father's Day :-)
(These pics wouldn't cooperate & go where I wanted them so I gave up & let them stay at the top of the page out of order...) |
I knew I was behind in my posting but I was surprised that it had only been a month since my last one. We have been bu-sy!! It feels like we have had 3 months worth of events crammed into one month. I'll start with a mother's day/father's day recap... We started both Sundays in Rensselaer with my G & G Streitmatter & extended families. It was fun to get to all be in the same place at the same time & visit. We were supposed to spend the night last Saturday before Father's Day but Bill, Jackson & I had been fighting a stomach bug & it was Ella's turn on Saturday :-( I was the first to get it & swore I just had food poising but when Bill got it the next night I knew we were all doomed! Thank goodness the kids didn't get the vomiting & only had the aches and fevers. We also had a garage sale last Friday & Saturday in the midst of all the sickness. The sale turned out to be well worth the trouble!! I'm already gathering more junk for the next one. We ended the weekend at DJ & Lori's for dinner & some swimming. Jackson is now jumping in all by himself & going all the way under the water! This is quite a change from just last week when we would have to stand as close to the edge of the pool as possible and he would knock us over while jumping in for us to catch him. I'll post a more appropriate video of him later. He was skinny dipping last night, lol!
 |
| Mother's Day 2012 |
 |
| Grandma & 2 of her 9 grandkids |
 |
| I realized I don't have a good recent picture of just Lori with Jackson & Ella... I will add that to my "to do list" :-) |
 |
| Father's Day 2012 |
 |
| Fun at the pond with Grandpa Streitmatter |
 |
| Gramp Frounfelter snuggling after swimming |
I will recap the rest of the past month in my next post. Probably with way too many pictures ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment