Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Playing catch up, with pictures

Instead of a bunch of separate posts I thought I'd just do one big post of pictures to catch myself up on the blog.  Aka, I'm feeling lazy ;-)  Since Jackson is starting preschool again in about a month I thought I'd better post graduation pictures.  I'm hoping he loves school this year as much as he did the last.  We are talking about it & he is very excited!  Ella thinks she is going to 'schoo' too.  She says school like she's from the south & it's one of the cutest things! So of course I make her say it over & over.  I asked her what she wants to do while Bub is in school & she said 'go shopping'.  Well I can't argue with that!!  We've had some fun family & friend get togethers already this summer & we are looking forward to many more.  We have another 2 full months of events ahead of us.  For the moment though we are stuck inside.  Jackson was sick with a fever, aches, stuffy nose, & sore throat all last week.  The very day he was over it, Ella got it :-( It is NO fun to be sick in the summer! If it weren't for the internet & online shopping I would be going crazy by now.  Hoping none of you catch this awful bug going around!

Jackson with his friends.  Chatting with Bella instead of paying attention...

Jackson & Mrs. Screeton

Jackson & Mrs. Sroufe
With cousin Emme in the morning after a slumber party at Nana & Gramp's house

Swimming at Nana & Gramps

Looking out to watch for deer & a cute photo op of some sweet little peaches ;-)
One great way to stay cool in the summer heat... WATER BALOON FIGHT!!

Jackson had it down!

Also another great way to stay cool, LOL!

And another

Feeling good now!

Last tee ball game

Acting silly & waiting for the fireworks to start


Burning off some energy

Daddy & his girl



Daddy & his babies

Mommy & her babies
   

Fun at the Zimpleman's Party.  We couldn't keep Jackson off of this thing!
    

Looking cute & claiming their spot to watch fireworks


They LOVED the fireworks & we had awesome seats!




This is what Ella thinks of potty training...

El & Em playing together

My lil helper during the the garage sale

See if you can find Jackson in this picture.  I even enlarged it to help out ;-)



No comments:

Post a Comment