Monday, November 5, 2012

A bit of this & that

Once again I find myself behind on blogging so I am playing catch up with pictures.  We've had a great fall with lots of fun little weekend getaways & family events.  I still can't quite believe it's November.  Thanksgiving, Christmas & New Year's will soon be here & I am sooo not ready!  I do love this time of year though so I had better get myself organized & FAST.  

Thanks for stopping by & have a great week!


Helping Grandma make dinner

Love!

Can you hear that Grandpa?!!

Giving Grandpa a lesson on how to play angry birds

5 people on a tractor ride. I think that's a record!

Racing in the basement...looks like Jackson is cheating.

Posing on Gramp's old bug

peek-a-boo


Gramp & his girls :-)

IU football tailgate 

Enjoying a football rice crispy treat

Nana, Gramp & 3 of their favorite people

Teaching the younger generation right!

Sleepover at Von's house

Racing hot wheels  cars at the Children's Museum 


Driving a real hot wheel

We always end at the carousel :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment