Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Look who's blogging!

Hello everyone!  I thought I would give blogging a try.  It will be a nice way to keep you all up to date with what is going on in the Frounfelter household :-)  We have been staying pretty busy in the past few months.  Bill & I took a 5 year anniversary trip to California a few weeks ago.  We stayed in Napa for 2 nights & San Francisco for 2 nights.  Napa was WONDERFUL & we already want to go back.  San Francisco was fun but super busy!  The kids enjoyed some grandparent bonding time while we were gone. They stayed with my parents for 3 nights & with Bill's parents for 2.

The kids & I stay busy with playdates, walks, & running errands.  Jackson is talking a mile a minute & is my little helper.  Ella thinks she is already a teenager with an attitude to prove it!  She adores her big brother & is always making us laugh.  Bill has been hard at work with his dad at the dental office for 4 years now!   I am enjoying being a stay at home mom.  I have some great kids & am so lucky to be able to be with them everyday. I think that should do it for now.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment