Friday, March 16, 2012

Mini Vacation

Last Thursday the four of us went down to Indy for some fun. Jackson & Bill went to watch IU play in the Big Ten tourney.  The boys had an awesome time at the game & Jackson is still talking about it :-)  Ella & I decided to go shopping to pass the time.  She is a great little shopper!  We did a little swimming at the hotel pool when the guys got back from the game.  We went to dinner at Harry & Izzy's that evening.  YUM!! I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it.  The next morning we went to the Children's Museum.  Tyler & Martha were able to join us for a while.  The kids love it there & always ask to go back.  We finished off the rest of our weekend at my parents.  My mom & I took Jackson to see "The Lorax".  Super cute movie!!  Ella was spoiled rotten by her aunts, uncle, daddy & grandpa at home.  She just isn't interested in sitting still or quiet for an hour and a half ;-)   Hopefully next time we do a family vacation it will be on a warm sandy beach!!

Jackson refused to nap all week until Thursday at the IU game 
Swimming!!

Ready, set...

...GO!!!

The little princes was cold














At the movies with Mommy & Grandma.  [Good job not falling asleep Mom ;-) ]

1 comment:

  1. Great posting as usual and why on earth would you think I would I have fallen asleep WE had to much popcron to eat....No time for sleeping with great company and movie theather popcarn...WHAT A TREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete