Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I love Santa!

 I promise to do a full post on Christmas tomorrow but I just wanted to share a few pics from our new camera.  Santa was VERY good this year & brought Bill & I a Canon Rebel T2i camera!!!  It captures the most amazing images! I am still learning how to use it to the fullest but thought I did ok for a rookie :-)
'Jackson the builder' stopping for a quick photo

Ella LOVES her Elmo!
Tickles from Nana

Licking the plastic candy canes I have out front...

Sweet Ella 

I can't get Jackson to hold still & look at me but he will hold still for the TV!

Poor thing is getting her 2nd molars & has croup on top of it :-(
This is her 'stop taking pictures of me & just hold me' look

Check back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment